Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Special!

Alright, as much as I hate to admit it, we are about to enter the new school year.  (I know - where did summer go??)


Anyhow, I thought I'd kick it off with a brand new special!


The first 2 people to book a September session will receive a free gift!!  What is it, you ask?  A "PocketPix" photo book! 


PocketPix are compact decks of 14 4"x2.5" double-side photo cards printed on a high quality card stock. A brushed aluminum grommet keeps your photos together and ready for your pocket or purse.


Your PocketPix album will contain up to 27 photos from your session.  




What could be better than FREE?  So hurry and take advantage of this offer before it's too late!


To book your session, visit my website at www.kristinrobertsonphotography.com and click "Contact", or e-mail me at kristinrobertsonphotography@Hotmail.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment