Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Keeping warm and cozy while still getting great images :)

I love using natural light on-location whenever possible, as I feel it produces the most natural, flattering, vibrant images possible.  However, we do live in Michigan... and the outdoors aren't always photo-friendly, especially in the winter! 

For those who don't know, I also do studio work.  I have a smaller studio set that I use to do in-home sessions to make getting your photos taken as painless as possible! I find this is especially useful with newborns... the last thing you want to think about after having a baby is packing everything up and heading out to a studio for who knows how long.  By having your photos done in your own home, you have everything you need at your fingertips... plus, we can use the nursery, pets, siblings and more to make your images truly unique to you.

Newborns aren't the only ones who can take advantage of the studio, either!  Whether you'd like just a few simple photos in a warm, welcoming environment or a full themed session complete with props and a variety of backgrounds, in-home studio sessions could be your answer!

Here's a few favorites from my last in-home studio session :)





No comments:

Post a Comment